How to use BDSMTurk International Forum

How to use BDSMTurk International Forum

Mesajgönderen Masternick » Çarşamba 27. Aralık 2006, 16:18

Dear Members,

Most of you might be experienced for surfing in the forums but the the language of any forum is important for an easier surfing. Unfortunately we can not change the main language from Turkish to English. We are sure you still can use the features. But in any case we will post same translations and/or give explanations for you to understand the forum features. Please don't hesitate to ask anything that you might need .
Kullanıcı avatarı
Masternick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reel Üye
Reel Üye

Mesajlar: 7194
Kayıt: Perşembe 16. Haziran 2005, 15:32

Mesajgönderen Aleara » Pazartesi 22. Ocak 2007, 01:27

It would be nice if someone can translate me what is in the standard form contract :| I know that it'll be the usual things, but who knows...

At registration I'd got the problem that I the profile has got some 'unusual' questions, so that i couldn't guess what's meant... I looked up in the forum if there's a translation, but after changing the language everything was clear. But I think it would be better if there's a 'How to' with some help :wink:
Kullanıcı avatarı
Aleara
Acemi
Acemi

Mesajlar: 3
Kayıt: Pazartesi 22. Ocak 2007, 00:49

Mesajgönderen Masternick » Pazartesi 22. Ocak 2007, 12:38

Thank you for your comment Aleara. Please post the page you had the "problem" and in which page you solved it. By this I can prepare a help message better. In the mean time what were the unusual questions?
Kullanıcı avatarı
Masternick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reel Üye
Reel Üye

Mesajgönderen Aleara » Pazartesi 22. Ocak 2007, 18:50

At 'profile information' the part between country and gender... I'd really no idea what it could be till I set the language to English. The rest is easy to understand even if you don't speak Turkish.
The main problem was the 'contract' at the beginning of the registration...I mean I could only guess that it meant something like 'I'm 18 or older and I agree with the stadart stuff of a forum' :wink:
Kullanıcı avatarı
Aleara
Acemi
Acemi

Mesajlar: 3
Kayıt: Pazartesi 22. Ocak 2007, 00:49

Mesajgönderen Masternick » Pazartesi 22. Ocak 2007, 19:04

Thank you Aleara. I'll try to find a solution. If I can't MDP migth find a solution. Thank you again for the comment.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Masternick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reel Üye
Reel Üye

Mesajgönderen Tutku_muge » Salı 6. Mayıs 2008, 17:42

My suggestion: I think the profile should contain certain information that would be helpful before anyone can decide if they even want to talk to them. Married/Divorced/Single .. Real time vs. Cyber vs Ocassionaly kinky .. and what they are looking for ( secrete meeting / long term relationship). And maybe a short description of themselves. Height, weight, body type.. Thesee things can all be deal breakers, especiall the married part, and rather they are just kinky sometimes, or live this lifestyle full time. Those are very important to know, and would love to see them on the profile. Thank You.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Tutku_muge
Acemi
Acemi

Mesajlar: 2
Kayıt: Cumartesi 12. Nisan 2008, 21:36

Mesajgönderen MasterDaPain » Çarşamba 7. Mayıs 2008, 06:25

These are good ideas. But the details is useful on forums or websites finding partners. Our forum isn`t a partner finding website. So do you think so much details are needed in this case?
Kullanıcı avatarı
MasterDaPain
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reel Üye
Reel Üye

Mesajlar: 4264
Kayıt: Pazartesi 14. Şubat 2005, 01:15
Konum: İstanbul - Hamburg

Mesajgönderen AgathoN » Çarşamba 7. Mayıs 2008, 21:19

i agree with tutku_muge..

people should know with whom they are talking with..

its not only about being a dating site or not.. its about "dialog" between 2 people..
Resim

nemo est liber qui corpori servit
bedenine hizmet eden kişi özgür olamaz...
Kullanıcı avatarı
AgathoN
Tercübeli
Tercübeli
Reel Üye
Reel Üye

Mesajlar: 272
Kayıt: Pazar 27. Nisan 2008, 20:29

Mesajgönderen Tutku_muge » Cuma 9. Mayıs 2008, 07:40

Thank you Master 06 for understanding. It is not about finding a mate, or a date, but to * force* a person to take a stand. If they are cyber only , then they should admit it, so that real time people do not waste their time even talking with them. If they are married they should admit it, so that real time people do not bother to gtive them the time of day, unless they want to be involved in that sort of converstaion. To ask some one to declare if they are married, or real time, should not be viewed any different than asking them if they are male or female and if they are top or bottom. It should be viewed the same way.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Tutku_muge
Acemi
Acemi

Mesajlar: 2
Kayıt: Cumartesi 12. Nisan 2008, 21:36

Mesajgönderen MasterDaPain » Cuma 9. Mayıs 2008, 08:50

MasteR_06 yazdı:...its about "dialog" between 2 people..

Dialog meens to have a dialog so ask the person. Details like these are filters to search persons. We want a community where everyone talks with each other.
Also this is Turkey. Most people don`t really know what real BDSM is or not. They just want to find a partner or a sex adventure. Although the profiles just have a few informations on this forum many users just look for female, sub and age.

We`re a community forum. Our basic job is to give informations about BDSM. For this reason our profile informations are enough. I agree with Tutku_muge, too but we can ca do that when we can do the next step out of our basic job.

This is just my opinion. If the admins of this forum agree to you we can do it :wink:
Kullanıcı avatarı
MasterDaPain
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reel Üye
Reel Üye

Mesajlar: 4264
Kayıt: Pazartesi 14. Şubat 2005, 01:15
Konum: İstanbul - Hamburg

Mesajgönderen LPPs._.nur » Çarşamba 11. Haziran 2008, 05:34

I agree with Tutku, It may be this pages intention on just being about information, but if i am talking to a role player, that is completely a different converstaion than someone that lives the lifestyle. I would not have the same in depth conversation with someone that lives a vanilla life, and just likes to * talk * about BDSM, that it is just part of their kink, So i think it makes a big difference. Even though i know that many lie about rather status in the lifestyle and say they are real time, but only do the cyber role play, and have no idea what real time means. One thing though, if one portraits themselves as real time, but are only role players, they are usually found out sooner or later. Some are just better liars, but with time they are found out. That is as said, *** just my opinion. ** :P
LPPs._.nur
Acemi
Acemi

Mesajlar: 5
Kayıt: Cuma 9. Mayıs 2008, 15:15

Dön NEWS & Support

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 3 misafir